- Keep it simple and quick to complete – to avoid survey fatigue
- Ensure the process is impartial to maintain integrity and confidence
- Include space for comments to provide background and insight into the scoring
- Ensure feedback is given and action plans put in place to address issues
- Track surveys over time to highlight changes in performance
- Do two-way surveys – it’s a partnership
- Short simple and clear reports to ensure the feedback is read and understood
Compare your agency against our global benchmarks here.