What information do we collect?
– We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
– We gather information (including personal data) about you when you complete a registration process for yourself or for your organisation. This allows us to identify you from the contact information you supply such as name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
We believe in protecting the privacy of our clients, registered agencies and visitors to this website.
– For visitors to our website we will use this information to contact you to respond to a request. For registered agencies we will use this information to follow up with you to clarify any queries about the organisation’s data you have supplied. Non-personal agency data may be shared with third parties (see later Do we disclose information to any third parties).
– Where a company has registered their details on the site, the details are supplied directly by that company and, although we take all reasonable steps to ensure accuracy, The Observatory International accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or misrepresentations contained in that data.
– Security measures are in place to protect access to our database and access to the database is restricted to personnel employed by The Observatory International only.
What do we use your information for?
– Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To administer a survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates on occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Registered Agencies’ information may be disclosed to outside parties (clients of The Observatory International) for the express purpose of delivering our Pitch Consultancy and Relationship Management services requested – namely Consideration Lists and Long Lists of candidate agencies. By entering an agency’s data under “Agency Registration” you are agreeing to The Observatory International potentially sharing some or all of that data with third parties who are clients of The Observatory International Ltd.
– Your personal information, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
– We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
– In the case of Registered Agencies’ information, this may be disclosed to outside parties (clients of The Observatory International) for the express purpose of delivering our Pitch Consultancy and Relationship Management services requested – namely Consideration Lists and Long Lists of candidate agencies.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We value your registration and use of our site, so if you have any comments, questions or complaints please inform us by e-mail or post at the London Head Office address and we will be glad to assist. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.